Recent Before & After Photos

We've Seen it All


When a customer accidentally turns your business into a business offering drive through services. The business owner was beyond disbelief when he was called an... READ MORE



Creeping Mold


Mold damages are more than an eye sore, they also affect our health. This was the family room below the master bath upstairs. Over time the tub slowly leaked,... READ MORE



Hoarding in the Kitchen


Hoarding is a topic many people do not like to face. Not our team at SERVPRO of Washington County. We like the feeling of accomplishment at the completion of ... READ MORE



Cooking with Fire!


When cooking with grease turns into a grease fire. This homeowner knew just what to do in the case of a grease fire. Do not throw water on the fire, smother i... READ MORE



Sale on Water


This retail store was not able to hold a water sale. We received an early morning phone call due to water damages to the flooring throughout the store. Our c... READ MORE



Salvaging a Kitchen


This client had a fire in their home. The smoke and soot traveled throughout causing extensive damage and odors. SERVPRO of Washington County was called in by... READ MORE