Flooding is no Problem for Us!
Heavy rainfall can cause some pretty annoying issues for your property. A flooded basement is commonplace when it comes to problems in your Washington County home. There are a number of reasons why your basement could be susceptible to flooding, including:
- A blocked or failed sewer lateral pipe
- Heavy rain causes surface water to pool around your home
- Storm sewer backup
- Sanitary sewer backup
- Foundation drainage failure
- Water supply-line break or hot-water tank failure
- ...and many more
We know we say it often, but it really is so true that if flood water is not handled quickly and properly, it can jeopardize your health and safety. Standing water not handled right away can potentially cause even more severe damage to your home’s structure. The longer you wait, the worse the problem will get.
The bottom line: a flooded basement can jeopardize your health, safety, and your home’s integrity. It’s worth making a call to SERVPRO of Washington County and let our trained, professional crews handle the situation safely and correctly. We have earned the trust of hundreds of homeowners, business owners, and property professionals.
Why should we be your go-to for flooding situations in your WashCo home or business?
- We are available 24/7 days a week
- We’re a Preferred Vendor to many national insurance companies
- We bill the insurance directly – one less thing for you to worry about
- Our technicians are highly trained in Water Restoration Techniques
- We use s500 IICRC Restoration Standards,
advanced inspection and extraction equipment
Basement flooded or questions about flooding?
Feel free to call us ASAP – (301) 797-0677