Professional Crews and Equipment
A little goes a long way in most cases, but especially in terms of water damage. Even the smallest drop of water left to its own devices after a loss can lead to much bigger problems, including mold. The key to abating such mishaps? Proper mitigation and drying procedures. That's why SERVPRO of Washington County should always be your first call when you suspect your home or business has been struck with water damage. Our professionals are specifically trained to use special technology to mitigate properly and efficiently.
Our SERVPRO trained professionals rely on special training in multitudes of equipment to see to it that the affected areas in your Baltimore area home/business are completely dry after mitigation. The top 5 pieces of equipment we use are:
- Moisture Sensors to detect lingering moisture in carpets, baseboards, and walls
- Moisture Meters determine the actual amount of moisture in different materials. The reading these meters provide aids in the drying process
- Thermohydrometers measure temperature and relative humidity, this helps calculations for making the environment more conducive to drying procedures
- Ultra Low-Volume Foggers atomize liquid deodorizing agents which creates a mist for penetrating any odor causing sites. This tool is also useful for injecting fungicides and disinfectant into wall cavities an other hard to reach spaces
- Thermal Foggers dispense solvent-based solutions via a dense fog. The fog is made up of small particles of deodorizing solutions to neutralize any odors
If this all sounds overwhelming to you, have no fear, SERVPRO is here! Let us worry about the technicalities when it comes to drying your home or business. We have the know how AND the equipment to prevent secondary damage after a loss that DIY mitigation puts you at risk for.